On Septemer 25, 2018, the VideoReDo message board was moved to the Xenforo forum software. During the migration, we pruned thousands of inactive and spam users, if your user name was accidently removed simply register it again. Report any issues via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I had this issue on 433 or 434 (I already can't remember) and replaced the file to make it stop. I also have not yet tried 435 and also don't remember if it went away on 434 (assuming that it was on 433 that I first saw it.) Wait, why am I responding again... oh right, because I am in the US and have seen the problem.
This is not strictly speaking a beta 435 issue, since it has been happening all along, but I will mention it here. I record with GB-PVR, which places each show in its own folder. I open the folder for editing with VRD, and after editing I want to save the edited file in that same folder. But VRD by default wants to save it in the folder where I last saved a file. It would be convenient for me if VRD would save the file by default into the folder from where it was opened, not where I last saved a file.
Otherwise, beta 435 is working great for me. It apparently solved an audio glitch problem that caused me to use the "medium" setting for Encoder Quality. I can now leave it on Auto with no problem.
Is there a limit to the number of file entries in a folder, when VideoRedoPlus is doing an autoconcatenate.
I have found one circumstance which crashes (app not responding - and crash on closure)
The VLST is produced, and a second time around, I can QSF that VLST file and the whole process runs fine. The only thought I have is that this particular DVD structure has a total of 48 file entries in the folder. That is bigger than any I have seen before. Whether that is relevant to the problem is hard to say.
I'll glance through the log file.
EDIT: Dan The log file didn't reveal anything, but I have emailed to Support, the log file and the VLST. With autoconcatenate off the first VOB in the sequence loads fine
435 crashes on close every time if I don't open a file first. I am in the US.
Also, I'm getting corruption in the "selection end" time display (the text next to the blue "Sel. End" button. It's fine until I click the "Sel. End" button. Then it gets all messed up like it's drawing over itself as the selection end text changes.
I wasn't experiencing either of these problems with the previous non-beta version (2.1.0, released on 11/28/05, I think).
I'm running a P4 system with an nVidia GeForce 6800 card with pretty recent driver installed. Can send more system details if you guys need it.